BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Team distribution for this role means we are ideally searching for someone in European or Asia time zones.
- Design, document, test and deploy developer-friendly open-source interfaces.
- Write clean, straightforward, efficient code that satisfies previously agreed acceptance criteria and engineering specifications.
- Follow eXtreme Programming principles.
- Be proactive and require minimal supervision or mentoring to complete tasks.
- Work with teams across time zones.
- Able to work autonomously.
- A good sense of UX, and experience of designing open-source libraries, APIs and/or command lines.
- Interest in functional programming (eg, React/Redux, Rx.js, Cycle.js, Elm, PureScript).
- Proficient with git and GitHub and/or GitLab.
- Knowledge of, or interest in, GraphQL.
- Familiarity with UTXO-based blockchains and/or any Cardano products.
- Experience with Swagger, OpenAPI or RAML.
- Proficiency with Docker.
- Basic understanding of compilers and language semantics.