BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > Data Engineer
US or Europe - Remote
We are searching for an experienced Data Engineer to join our newly formed Data Analytics team here at IOHK. You will be working within our Commercial function alongside a fantastic and dedicated team. Your main responsibilities will be for the design, health, and performance of IOHK's key data pipelines.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally looking for someone within US or EU timezones.
- Recommend and where appropriate implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Lead architecture design and implementation of next generation BI solutions for decision making and product management.
- Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using mainly AWS technologies.
- Build and deliver high quality data architecture to support business analysis, data scientists, customer solutions and customer reporting needs.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics.
- Experience with AWS services, Big Data Technologies and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing