BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > Technical Consultant
US or Europe
IOHK is searching for a Technical Consultant to join our fantastic Professional Services team, working across various different projects. You will begin your journey with us by understanding our products in order to advise upon, build and troubleshoot solutions with the team. You will be someone who enjoys and thrives in a customer facing role in order to grow our commercial reach. We are looking for you to bring your creativity, eagerness to learn and excellent problem solving skills to the organisation.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally looking for someone in a US time zone for this role.
- You will work closely with our Product Managers in order to understand our products capabilities and components
- Responsible for maintaining the use case applicability database for the product.
- You will prepare and lead workshops, calls, ideation retreats, and any other customer or partner interaction that is necessary to define the requirements for an opportunity.
- Document project risks, technology applicability, product alignment, technical components, and (overall) making sure the necessary data is ready for the GO/NO GO decision.
- Be able to describe an opportunity in terms of the company's product components.
- Analyze customer problems, gather requirements and transform them into an actionable statement of work.
- Higher degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, logic, physics, or a related subject (Bachelor or Above)
- Coding experience in functional programming languages, with required on-the-job experience of three years or more.
- Minimum of 5 years experience gathering requirements, designing and architecting solutions.
- Experience in distributed systems and network would be beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile setup would be good (Scrum, Kanban)