BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Remote - European Time Zone
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position, due to team distribution ideally you'll be based in an EU time zone.
- Build reusable, well-commented code and libraries that are optimized for speed and scalability.
- Implement and maintain CMS systems used on static sites.
- Work with developers across devops, Rust and Haskell teams to define and build frontends for their work.
- Build prototypes for fast turnaround test implementations or proofs of concepts.
- Completion of a relevant degree such as computer science or software engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment where you regularly ship public-facing web assets.
- Experience of working as part of a team, often on parts of a larger project and collaborating with others.