BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > PMO Lead
We are searching for an experienced, ambitious PMO Lead, this role is ideal for someone looking for a career move where they can grow & develop both their personal skills and our existing Project team. You will be an expert at understanding principles, practices and templates for managing various organisational projects. You will thrive in an environment where you are the glue that brings a project team together. You will set the standards on how projects are managed within the company and will work closely with HR to develop training processes for project managers.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. However, due to team distribution we are ideally looking for someone based within GMT (+1-3)
- Documenting and aligning IOHK standards for project management
- Be instrumental in the growth and development of the PMO function
- Setting standards for reporting on project status company wide
- Providing upper management and teams with a consistent and comprehensive view of project status
- Work with relevant parties to set standards for the training of project managers within IOHK
- The ambition to grow within this role is essential
- Project management related; PMP or PRINCE2
- Scrum or agile qualifications
- Degree in technology, engineering or business
- Experience working within a variety of PMO offices and on software development projects
- Established core PMO functions for an organisation
- Designed and implemented PMO functions from scratch
- Solid understanding of software project delivery and various project delivery methodologies