BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > Project Manager
Remote - EU Time zone
As Project Manager at IOHK you will manage the delivery of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency projects. You will have strong project management skills and the ability to lead cross functional project teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. You will have significant experience leading IT Development projects.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Assist Lead Software Development Manager to manage project resource allocation
- Assist Lead Software Development Manager to plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Working with Test & Quality Coordinator to define, implement and track quality assurance across the project
- Working closely with key project stakeholders and coordinate cross functional activity within IOHK to ensure projects are delivered according to defined scope and on time.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Collate and present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- This is a very varied role requiring C-Level status reporting but also a significant amount of hands on report collation and chasing down issues and actions across all levels in the organisation.
- Schedule, Chair and minute all weekly operational and stakeholder meetings
- Manage the RAID Log (Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies (we use Decisions here), update with all project actions coordinate with individuals and teams on status of all items.
- Excel at project planning, be highly structured with excellent organisational skills and possess effective communication and people management skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinker and excellent at problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
Education / Experience
- Blockchain Development experience a plus
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience in risk management
- Proven experience in change management
- Proficient in project management software
- Strong experience in delivering Software projects
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (but you are not required to have hands involvement).