BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > Project Manager
European Time Zone - Remote
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our outstanding delivery team. You will be working on one of our most exciting projects – Cardano – focusing on improving the scalability and interoperability of the network. You will have extensive experience of delivering software products with cross-functional teams and strong technical experience (you may be a former developer!). To hit the ground running in this role you will need a good understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution for this role we are ideally searching for someone in CET time zone.
- Lead, plan and implement projects – facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage project budgets, assemble and coordinate project teams, and develop full-scale project plans.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to manage project resource allocation, and to plan and schedule projects.
- Work closely with project stakeholders and coordinate cross-functional activity within IOHK to ensure projects are delivered according to defined scope and on time.
- Work with the Test & Quality Coordinator to define, implement, and track quality assurance across the project.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools; constantly monitor and report on progress to all stakeholders.
- A career Project Manager with experience in resolving a wide range of issues.
- Blockchain development experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Project management qualifications such as PMP or PRINCE2.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Knowledge and understanding of the SDLC (but you are not required to have hands-on involvement).
If this sounds like the type of exciting new challenge you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you.