BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > Business Analyst
Europe - Remote
We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join our outstanding Programme Management team, working on one of our most exciting products - Cardano. As a Business Analyst at IOHK you will work closely with the Product Managers to develop the business requirements for new products and changes to existing ones. Accurate business requirements ensure that the company’s leaders know what will be delivered and development teams know what to build and test. You will be an experienced analyst with outstanding communication and organization skills who can develop the business requirements and support the company in releasing our products in a timely way.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone within European time zones for this role.
- Work with Product Managers and other stakeholders to collect business requirements (project background, stakeholders, data, non-functional, interface, business glossary and definitions).
- Facilitate meetings, use brainstorming and consensus-building skills to develop ideas, and communicate these to executive-level project staff.
- Facilitate workshops and mapping sessions with stakeholders.
- Consult internal and external customers to develop products from idea to delivery.
- Build relationships with internal and external customers, act as a facilitator and support functional areas both within and outside the organization.
- Collect business requirements for all levels/layers of projects (project background, stakeholders, data requirements, non-functional requirements, interface requirements, business glossary/definitions).
- Work closely with product managers, developers, marketing, and communication teams to deliver a high standard of user materials.
- You will have knowledge and work experience of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Experience working remotely and in a startup would be a major advantage.
- Consulting experience with real life use cases in supply chain or finance or similar.
- Basic technical skills are also essential
- Experience as a Business analyst, Product Owner or similar product roles 4+ years
- Very familiar with Project Life Cycle from inception to implementation
- Flexible - Ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- AGILE experience and SCRUM methodology