BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > Level 2 Technical Support Agent
Level 2 Technical Support Agent
Europe - Remote
Our Technical Support Team is searching for a Level 2 Technical Support Agent to diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install and use our applications. This is a unique opportunity to establish a Level 2 support team, working closely with our fantastic Technical Support Manager. You will work with some of IOHK’s most important customers, using our latest technologies and new products. As this is a newly created team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to and influence its approach and development. This role will suit someone with curiosity and passion for new technologies and how they work, and proactively sharing knowledge and mentoring others will lead to success in this position. Are you up to the challenge?
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Team distribution for this role means we are ideally searching for someone in EU time zones.
- Play a leading role in establishing our Level 2 Technical Support team
- Resolve complex incidents and problems reported by IOHK’s users
- Work closely with the Level 1 support team, proactively sharing knowledge and experience, to help increase Level 1 capabilities
- Work closely with Level 3 support, gathering, absorbing and building knowledge, to help increase Level 2 capabilities
- Help with Level 1 workload if and when necessary
You will have at least three years’ experience in a technical support role and be used to working with ticketing systems. Ideally with some knowledge of blockchains and cryptocurrencies, as well as programming and the software development life cycle.
- An excellent investigator, with troubleshooting and analytical skills. Able to collect data from various sources, read and comprehend application logs, and reproduce issues to determine the root cause of a problem
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them to an audience with variable or limited technical competence
- Able to work on several incidents and problems at the same time, giving special attention to high priority issues and service level agreements
- Customer-focused approach, with the ability to take into consideration data security, business needs, and financial impact
If this sounds like the type of exciting new challenge you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you.