BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > R&D Collaboration
Instructions on submitting a research and development collaboration (RDC) proposal
Please read carefully.
- Visit https://iohk.link/research-proposal-template to find IOHK's RDC proposal template.
- Click on "File > Make a Copy" and fill out the necessary information.
- Click on "Share" and give firstname.lastname@example.org editing rights to the document. (If you don't give editing rights to email@example.com, the document will not be shareable inside the organization). Check the "Notify" option.
- Copy the URL of the document that you have created.
- Press "Apply for this Opening" below, fill out the necessary information and enter the URL from the step above in the "Link to Google Doc with text of proposal".