BE THE CAUSE OF DISRUPTION
IOHK is a company focused on decentralization and disruption, and the people that enable us to do so are no exception either. With operations in Hong Kong, Japan and Eastern Europe, and employees and partners from Latvia, the Netherlands, Austria, France, Ukraine, Argentina and Brazil in addition to its multinational core members, IOHK is a truly global company despite its small, overall size and short history.
We not only aim to cause disruption with our technology, but also with the way we organize a group of talented and motivated people around the same vision and passion.
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team, and more importantly to collaborate with. Our goal is to cause cascading disruptions and there are many ways to be a part of it. If you feel like you have something to contribute, whether directly to IOHK or one of its projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All openings > Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer
Europe - Remote
- Design distributed applications powered by NodeJS and TypeScript.
- Package and deploy applications with Docker
- Collaborate with the rest of the distributed engineering team to design, develop and launch features that enable developing on top of Cardano
- Work on implementation of security and data protection.
- Build reusable, well commented code and libraries.
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability.
- Report directly to the Software Development Manager.
- Work flexible hours, be committed to the tasks at hand.
- Automated testing
Education / Experience
- Completion of a relevant degree such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Expert skills in back-end programming in NodeJS.
- Expert level Docker knowledge.
- Extensive experiences with release strategies and configuring CICD to create continuous delivery solutions
- AWS experience: EC2, ECS, Fargate, S3, RDS
- Good understanding of change management processes and code versioning systems and Git versioning system.
- Writing your own tests; Mocha / Chai / Jest
- Unafraid of working to deadlines and handling change
- Great communication skills
- A level head in pressured situations
- A keenness to learn and share your knowledge with the team
- A friendly person with team spirit!
Additional valuable skills;
- Understanding of cryptocurrencies and smart-contracts
- YouTrack or a similar work tracking system
- Confluence or a similar documentation management system
- Slack, Google Meet or a similar remote collaboration tools
- Experience with React